Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Work it Sista!



Ok, so Saturday was a big day in the S house! I was woken up by a phone call from the momma bear to meet her for coffee - let the record state: this was WAY too early for a Saturday wake up!!! I got a little handy and bought a black ansander...then decided I needed some new shoes from DSW before the manly sanding began. After sanding, painting and sweating my behind off in the garage, I then headed into the bathroom to do a patch job on the cabinets and bathroom wall from Ellie's (my crazy puppy) teething handiwork. Lastly, I am working on the SEA business cards to be ready for printing next week. Phew, and if that wasn't enough - E's hubby Ben is moving in to my house tomorrow for the next month while he's in Baton Rouge for an internship.

E also had a very busy weekend.... She actually brought a hot glue gun into a Subway sandwich shop in order to finish one of her custom creations on her way to a Knoxville wedding. She also wore one of her latest and greatest designs that night to represent the SEA sister brand! Good job E! keep the guns loaded...with glue that is.

2 comments:

  1. Momma bears are supposed to do wake up calls.... and I love the sign colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not on baby bear's saturdays...but I love my momma bear nonetheless

    ReplyDelete