Tuesday, October 12, 2010

September in a NUTSHELL!

So, I honestly can't remember what happened the two weeks following the honeymoon. I've searched through my personal and work calenders and nothing seems to have happened so I'm going to bring us right up to date to the last week of August. So this week started with me getting my latest student ID card...that's right folks, I'm now a Vanderbilt Family Member...just one of the few perks of being the wifey of law student at Vanderbilt....


Thursday evening we went to our first Titans game! -against the SAINTS of course ;)









We met up with my fave Kappa gals in Nashville and walked to the stadium from Victoria's place at The Stahlman to the VERY top of the Titan's stadium.










That's right...we sat at the very tippy top where the bugs hang out and get this...we were so high up that I noticed even the bugs can't handle it...they were constantly running into the light bulbs, dying, and falling on us!! Yep, so we were high up, but thankfully it didn't matter for me b/c the whole time I was talking to Victoria and did't watch a lick of the game.










So Friday morning came and that meant...LABOR DAY WEEKEND trip to Florida!! I left early from work and head down to Rosemary Beach to have a little beach fun with my bestie Meggie, my mom, Rusty, and our fave nieghbors from BR. So, that was a beautiful weekend of beach fun and relaxation!












Walked in from the long 8 hour drive back to Nashville with a BROKEN pup! That's right, Molly Gonsoulin was wailing and freaking out. We brought her to Vet E.R.....torn ACL!! Yes 400 bucks later, she has a torn ACL and got drugged out of her little puppy mind. ( she couldn't even hold herself up to pee outside...so sad!) So, she (Molly) and we (Ben and Em financially) survived the week and got ready for the big weekend of visitors.










LSU came to Nashville...and more importantly, my mom, sister, her friend, ben's kappa sig buddies, and their ladies ALL joined us to watch the Tigers. We started the weekend with a BBQ at the house and waited for the rest of the crew to arrive. So fun to see purple in gold in my new city! I can sum up that weekend by saying "They Came, They Partied, They Left." It was a fun weekend for all! (Thank goodness we won...that was a close one! Gotta Love them Tigers!


No comments:

Post a Comment