Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Picking & Projects!

The rest of my September consisted of finishing up my SEA Sister projects for my two October brides and a Sunday project break for a pumpkin patch picking adventure!















Me and the gals just arriving to the cute little farm!














Catherine in the pumpkin barrel...we didn't go far ;)















I led the corn maze...maybe not the best idea. My strategy was to take every right turn...come to find out- the way out successfully was to take every LEFT turn...OOOPS!










I loved these old trucks...how adorable are they!

PROJECTS! PROJECTS! PROJECTS!















Painted all the cedar shingle signs...love the colors!















Molly was great help in the painting of words for them as you can see.













Feather boutonnieres for one of the bride's....I'm loving these! The feathers were brought to me from Mandy Jones, the beautiful bride. They came from her fiance's duck hunts :( But they sure do make some pretty boutonieres!
























Below is the start of the light pink silk garter I made for Mandy as well. I added the cream lace flower with beads as an accent for the garter.
















I made Mandy try on the garter for me :) How adorable is that!!








No comments:

Post a Comment